Prodrift Academy UAE
Al Hilal Bank Building
United Arab Emirates
P.O Box. 87747
Telephone/Whats app: (+971 55 530 4641)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Prodrift Academy reserve the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances including adverse weather conditions. In that event, the course holders are advised to contact the Prodrift Academy office to arrange an alternative date.
2. All courses are non-refundable and must be used by the expiry date printed on the course voucher. Vouchers are only transferable by prior agreement of Prodrift Academy.
3. All Prodrift Academy vouchers must be paid for in full in advance of attending the your Prodrift Academy course.
4. Due the high demand for courses, it is recommended that a course holder books well in advance of their preferred date and before the expiry date printed on the voucher.
5. Any course holder who fails to attend a pre-booked course, without having provided at least 72 hours prior notice to the Prodrift Academy, will render their course null and void.
6. The Prodrift Academy reserve the right to refuse a voucher holder admittance to a course, if they deem the voucher holder to be unsuitable, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. The Prodrift Academy reserve the right to stop a voucher holders course at any stage, if they deem the driving of the voucher holder unsuitable on safety grounds.
8. Under any circumstances, the Prodrift Academy’s maximum liability to any course holder is limited to the cost of the course.
9. All drivers must be a minimum of 18 years of age, be proficient at driving an automobile (training courses will require the operation of a manual gearbox car)
10. All course holders will be required to sign an indemnity and risk awareness before being admitted on a course and will be assumed to have made themselves fully aware of the contents of the indemnity/risk awareness prior to signing it.
11. Spectators are welcome, but course participants are asked to bring no more than two spectators each without first contacting the Prodrift Academy office.
12. Due to size restrictions with our cars, people of non-average height or build should contact the Prodrift Academy prior to purchase of a voucher or attendance for their course.
13. If a voucher holder damages a vehicle during a course, the course will be terminated at that point
14. Vouchers that have expired, within three months of the expiry date printed on the voucher, can be reactivated for a further term. A fee of 25% of the current course price will be charged for reactivating the voucher.